Sunday, January 5, 2014

And We're Back!


So it’s January now, and I’m not exactly sure how it happened. Was there some kind of temporal shift? Was I somehow knocked unconscious for the past month and a half? Since it’s been roughly about a month and a half since I last updated the blog, I’m very tempted to say yes. Yes I was. However, that would not be wholly honest. The truth is, things got busy and I went on a brief hiatus without ever telling you because…

Well, because. That’s why.

I hope you had a fantastic holiday season! The Agents and I sure did, and a busy one at that! A Thanksgiving program, two performances at a nursing home and one at Saco Faith Chapel, a Christmas party, dozens of paper snowflakes, 20 days of Christmas music, two holidays and two vacations, two hundred bazillion photographs and videos, and here we are. We’ve done so much since my last blog post – which consisted of, for reasons unknown even to me, only pictures and GIFs (I am so ashamed) – that I’d have a hard time cramming it all into this one. Here’s a brief look at some of the antics we got up to during the tailend of November and all of December.

Pajama Day (with special guest appearance by my sister, Miss “Ce-sylvia”)
 


Thanksgiving Performances
 


Creative Movement Classes With LTCC

 
Decorating the Classroom for Christmas





 


 
 
Receiving Our Fancy New Computer
So fancy.
 
Having Snow Fun with the LTCC Preschoolers





 

 
Making Traditional Spanish Marzipan Sculptures
 
 
 
 
Making Pizza and French Gingerbread


 
Christmas Party



 

And that’s only half of it! To see the rest, check Facebook later this week, where I’ll post all photos and videos from November and December. Wait, you didn’t know we had a Facebook page? How silly of me! Here it is, in all its beautiful glory:


https://www.facebook.com/lombardchristianschool
So beautiful.

I’ll be posting photos, media, news, and quick updates (e.g. the snow day announcements made last week) to the Facebook page on a regular basis. (Have I given you enough links to follow yet? No? I should keep 'em coming? Well okay, you're the boss.)
 
Again, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and a beautiful Christmas, and I hope God continues to bless you throughout this New Year. Check back next Sunday (seriously, do it!) to see what cool things we did this week, and Like Us on Facebook to receive even more updates about our totally spectacular school!

 

God bless,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment